Arrigo Risk Consulting PLLC can provide training, advice and guidance to allow a better understanding of the Federal Crop Insurance Program.
Federal crop insurance is a complex program with multiple parties. There are many different policies and plans of insurance that cover everything from corn to livestock. There are revenue policies, production policies, dollar plan policies, indexed based policies, and area plan policies. There are individual policy provisions, actuarial documents, prices, coverage levels, and options that make up the policy. There are regulations, bulletins, informational memorandum, procedures, and final agency determinations that are used in the administration of the program. Over the last 25 years, Ms. Arrigo has amassed a wealth of knowledge and experience and is available to share that knowledge and experience with you. Please contact us if you:
1. Have questions or disputes regarding policy provisions or procedures. Ms. Arrigo reviewed and approved all policies available to producers as of the date of her retirement and she continues to stay up to date on new policies that may be offered for sale. She has vast knowledge regarding the different policies and plans of insurance and the individual provisions of each. She is familiar with the various procedures and how they apply. If you have questions or are in a dispute, Arrigo Risk Consulting PLLC can provide the assistance you need.
2. Have questions or disputes regarding the Standard Reinsurance Agreement (SRA). Ms. Arrigo was on the negotiating team that handled the renegotiation of the 2011 SRA on behalf of the Risk Management Agency (RMA). She knows and understands the principles of reinsurance, the statutory and regulatory provisions, bulletins and memoranda, and procedures governing the reinsurance program. She remains current on the provisions of the SRA and the types of disputes that typically arise. If you need assistance, Arrigo Risk Consulting PLLC can help.
3. Plan to develop a private submissions. Ms. Arrigo reviewed and worked extensively with the submission regulations published at 7 C.F.R. part 400, subpart V, the Federal Crop Insurance Corporation Board of Director (FCIC Board) Procedures and has reviewed the numerous submissions brought before the Board. She is not only familiar with the requirements needed in the submission, she is also familiar with the process. If you plan to develop a new policy or plan of insurance or modify an existing policy, Arrigo Risk Consulting PLLC can assist you in the development process to allow you to create a product that can be approved by the FCIC Board.
4. Could benefit from training or having a speaker at your meetings to explain various aspects of the program, specific policies or plans of insurance, risks and coverages, etc. Ms. Arrigo has provided training on numerous aspects of the crop insurance program within the Office of the General Counsel, USDA and outside governmental agencies. Arrigo Risk Consulting PLLC can provide its vast knowledge and experience to improve the awareness and knowledge of your organization.
5. Have any other questions or disputes regarding the crop insurance program. Arrigo Risk Consulting PLLC can provide the information and assistance you need.
NOTE: Ms. Arrigo retired on December 31, 2018 and is subject to the rules of ethics. This means that she cannot provide any representation until after January 1, 2020. If you have submitted a private submission to the FCIC Board or have a dispute that arose prior to the date of retirement, Ms. Arrigo may be precluded from assisting you in this matter. Please contact Arrigo Risk Consulting PLLC for more information.